Marketing & Communications Associate
VDA Productions, a leading event design agency that creates innovative and dynamic experiences for corporate meetings, tradeshows, permanent installations and themed events, is looking for an inventive and proactive marketer who will help build brand awareness, increase customer acquisition and enhance our marketing and communications efforts.
As the Marketing & Communications Associate, you will report to the Executive Director of Strategy & Creative. This is a great opportunity to join a creative, energetic and fun team where you can have an immediate impact in telling and sharing our story with our clients, prospects and the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deploy our lead generation campaigns and strategies as a part of our overall marketing plans through our marketing automation tool (Pardot) and integration with Salesforce and our brand websites.
- Grow qualified leads by enhancing experience of those interacting with our website including converting site traffic to leads through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Develop content including blog posts, contributed articles, case studies and landing pages for use in sales outreach and in nurturing leads.
- Create opportunities to better tell VDA’s story via social media, public relations and strategic partnerships.
- Execution of marketing initiatives from social media to content development and assist with internal event activities.
- Coordinate our social media efforts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop collateral, email communications, etc.
- Work with Creative Director to ensure content adheres to established guidelines.
This candidate must be:
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communicator with ability to interact with multiple departments.
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a creative and entrepreneurial environment with the ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Self-starter who is well organized, efficient and attentive to detail.
- Team player, self-motivated and able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Fun, unique personality a plus!
- B.A./B.S. in marketing, communications, graphic design or related field.
- Photoshop or other graphic design software experience.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with Pardot or equivalent CRM.
Please contact: Bob Russo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Electricians/ Carpenters/ General Hands
We are always looking to hire new and talented technicians in the areas of lighting and scenic installation. If you are a motivated individual in the Greater Boston area and working as a freelance technician you NEED to be on our call list!
Please contact: Ross Troiano – email@example.com